Enabler Bed is a custom-made device with 4 relays that allows controlling the up-down movements of the head and feet of a motored bed, using any of our controllers.
The Enabler is installed between the bed’s engine and its standard remote, avoiding to override the manual operation of the bed.
- You will be able to control the movements of the bed in an accessible way.
- Does not override the manual operation of the control of the bed.
- Easy to install, without the need for further adaptations.
- Radio frequency system that overcomes walls and obstacles.
- Available for different bed models, please ask us.
This device is part of our environmental control solution.
- Physical disabilities: spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, neuromuscular disorders…
- Cerebral palsy
- Brain injuries: ictus, traumatic brain injury…