Message Banking lets you preserve your voice and maintain a personalized connection with family and friends. It gives you a way to record and “bank” words and phrases. The result is a library of personalized messages, including those that may be unique and that hold special meaning. It lets your personality shine through.
To bank messages on myTobiiDynavox.com, you first create the recordings. We recommend a high-quality recorder to best preserve your voice, such as a Zoom H1 recorder. We currently support the .wav file format.
The Message Banking process:
- Record your first round of messages and upload them to myTobiiDynavox.com.
- Once uploaded, the IBM Watson supercomputer transcribes the messages and returns a text.
- Listen to uploaded messages and accept or correct the transcription.
- Tag messages with one or more categories, so you’re able to find them later.
- Upload more messages whenever you have them.
- Download your messages as a .zip and use them on your device or communication software.
You can store messages on myTobiiDynavox.com for as long as you need them.